Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Flirting With Disaster

, | Right | May 16, 2015

(I’m a high school student working at a fast food restaurant in a very small town. One day, a girl from school comes in who is known to be a little more than friendly to guys. A fairly good looking older guy comes in after and she takes notice.)

Girl: *shakes her hips as she approaches the counter*

Me: “Hi, [Girl]! How can I help you?”

Girl: *glancing at the guy while she seductively reaches in her pocket* “An apple juice. And make it fast!” *tosses a few coins at me*

Me: *I dodge the change flying towards my face then pick them up off the floor*

Girl: *laughs* “They are so cute when they struggle for money.”

Guy: *raises and eyebrow but says nothing*

Me: “Uh, sorry, but you need 50 more cents.”

Girl: *sighs dramatically* “No, I don’t. I think you are just wanting to put a little more cash in your pocket.”

Guy: *rolls his eyes and pinches the bridge of his nose*

Me: “They are $1.25 and you only gave me 75 cents. I just need…”

Girl: “Listen here, since you are so dense and have to work to get anything, I’ll go easy on you and give you a math lesson. Two quarters, two dimes, and a nickel equals to $1.25. Now, if you please, give me my apple juice.” *looks at guy* “I have to go to the gym later.”

(I should point out that we don’t have a gym in this town.)

Guy: *looks at the girl* “Okay, this is taking so long. Anyone with a grade school education knows that two quarters, two dimes, and a nickel is only 75 cents. Now, please, give her the money and get going. I’m in a hurry. And don’t throw it at her this time. She’s obviously way smarter than you and doesn’t need to take any crap from people like you.”

Girl: *nervously digs in her pocket for the rest of the change, lays it on the counter, receives her juice, and runs out*

(She never came back again and won’t even look at me in school!)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!