Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Fits The Bill Of An Idiot

| Right | April 15, 2015

(I work in a video game store. A woman comes up, wanting to return a ‘Mario Galaxy’ for the Wii she had purchased.)

Customer: “I want to return this as it doesn’t work. What kind of scam are you running here?!”

Me: “Not a problem. I can return it for you if you have the receipt.”

Customer: “It wouldn’t start and it kept saying please insert an Xbox 360 game disk!”

Me: “I’m sorry to hear that but the game you purchased only works on a Wii and not an Xbox; if you would like you can exchange it for something else.”

Customer: “BUT IT FIT IN IT! IT SHOULD WORK! IT PLAYS GAMES AND THIS IS A GAME AND IT SHOULD JUST WORK! IT FIT INSIDE!”

Me: “But this is for an entirely different console. Your game is for the Wii and you have an Xbox 360 and they’re not compatible wi—”

Customer: “BUT IT FITS!”

Me: “Very well. Let me ask you a question, if your car ran out of petrol and you filled the tank with milk, would the car run?”

Customer: “NO! WHAT KIND OF STUPID, MORONIC QUESTION IS THAT?!”

Me: “Yes, that’s correct, but does it fit?”

Customer: *deer in the headlights look, and then walks out*


This story is part of the Mario-themed roundup! This is the last story in the roundup, but we have plenty of others you might enjoy!

23 Hilarious Stories That Only Pokémon Fans Will Understand

 

Read the next Mario-themed roundup story!

Read the Mario-themed roundup!

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!