Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Fickle Worship Hangs By A Hair

| Friendly | February 6, 2015

(I usually wear my long, curly hair in a ponytail. After being washed, it usually goes fluffy, too. I wash it one morning and wear it out to school, and I’m getting frustrated about the amount of compliments that I’m getting. Note that my friends and I are rather eccentric.)

Me: “I regret wearing my hair out… For one, it’s in my face, and then everyone’s treating me like the divine hair goddess!”

Friend #1: *completely seriously* “They aren’t lying though.”

Friend #2: “Yes, [My Name]. You may have never realised it, but you are actually the goddess of beautiful and glorious hair.”

(Friends #1, #2, and #3 start bowing towards me.)

Friends #1: “All hail the hair goddess! All hail the hair goddess!”

Me: *trying to play along* “Uh… give all your glorious food to the hair goddess, and you will blessed with nice hair!”

Friend #3: “Nah, I like my food. F*** good hair. I am leading a gosh-darned rebellion!

Friends #1 and #2: “Yeah!”

(After that, they ignored me but otherwise acted like nothing ever happened.)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!