Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Error: Comprehension Not Found

| Working | March 16, 2017

(After changing banks I’m trying to update my account details with my insurance company. Because their website is throwing an error about a contract being invalid I decide to create a ticket with their support staff:)

Me: “When I try to change my bank account number the website is giving me the following error: [Error]. How do I fix this?”

Support: “I am sorry to hear you are unable to set up monthly payments.” *insert copy/paste F.A.Q. item on how to set up monthly payments*

(If this was the only time it happened it would be one thing, but fully half of all my tickets ended up being misunderstood. I’ve even asked others to read my requests to make sure the problem isn’t in the way I formulate things, so I guess the reading comprehension of the average support clerk is just not very good? I have long since stopped asking more than one thing per email, because I’m lucky to get a correct answer to the first question but the other questions just get ignored.)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!