Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Enough To Put You In A Blind Rage

, , , , | Friendly | March 23, 2022

I am walking four dogs (two are mine and two are my mom’s). While they are all well-behaved, I do have a bit of trouble maneuvering them around things since they try to go in different directions, this is made more difficult because my boy was going blind.

A woman and two guys are talking on the sidewalk as I try to get by them when my dog runs into the woman. It’s twilight and what little bit of vision he had left was not helpful since she is wearing all black. I start to apologize but before I can say or do anything, she starts screaming at the top of her lungs.

Woman: “Help I’m being attacked! The pit bull is trying to kill me.”

I pause in shock and look down at my dog, who looks back and forth as, like he was trying to figure out what he ran into, before taking another step and running into her again.

Woman: “Oh my god it attacked me again. Help! Ow! Help! am I bleeding, help! Ow!”

She bends down and grabs at her legs.

The guys she is with just look down at my dog who has given up and just sitting down. The other three are straining the leashes to get as far from them as possible. It’s been a few seconds and she has not stopped screaming.

Me: “Lady get a grip, my dog is not attacking you. He’s blind, be bumped into you but doesn’t even know where you are.”

Woman: *Instantly stops and stands up.* “Oh, he’s blind? I guess I’m fine then.”

She goes back to her conversation like nothing happened. One of the guys she was with rolled his eyes but other than that they did not react or say anything at all during the entire exchange. I managed to lead my dog around her and walked away completely confused as to what had just happened.

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!