Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Eeeny Meeny Miney Mo…

, , , | Right | January 20, 2021

Salesperson: “[Customer] just called. He still didn’t receive the confirmation of his order and he chewed me out for bad customer service while I promised him prompt service.”

Coworker: *Very calmly* “Did he reply to my question yet?”

Salesperson: “What has that to do with it? He needs his confirmation. Now.”

Coworker: “I would very much like the details of his order.”

Salesperson: “It is all in the quote I forwarded you.”

Coworker: “You mentioned [Product #1], [Product #2], and [Product #3]. Do you want me to process them all?”

Salesperson: “God, no.”

Coworker: “In that case, he will need to confirm to me if I need to process [Product #1], [Product #2], or [Product #3].”

Salesperson: “He needs his confirmation. It is bad customer service and he threatened to go to [Competitor] next time.”

Coworker: “As soon as I know what to process, I will do it immediately.”

Salesperson: “It is in my email.”

Coworker: “You have three different products in your email. Can I choose?”

Salesperson: “Um, no, the customer—”

Coworker: “Well, when I know which one, I will process his order.”

I am watching in awe while my coworker remained calm throughout the whole exchange. We finally got his details but still got a poor rating.

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!