Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

DVD: Die Video Die

, , , , | Right | August 10, 2010

Customer: “This d*** DVD doesn’t work!”

Me: “Oh, I’m sorry, sir. I’ll put it in to be cleaned immediately.” *I check disc for scratches* “I would say the reason this particular disc doesn’t work is that it’s cracked right in half.”

Customer: “Don’t give me that s***! Half the DVDs from this place won’t work in my DVD player!”

Me: “Well, unfortunately, some patrons don’t take very good care of them.”

Customer: “Well, why should I? It don’t work so I snapped it!”

Me:You broke the DVD, sir?”

Customer: “Your DVDs never work anyway, and I’m sick of it!”

Me: “You realize I will have to charge you the cost of a new DVD?”

Customer: “That’s an outrage! Your DVDs don’t work because some selfish idiot doesn’t look after them, so I have to pay for it?”

Me: “Did you or did you not break this DVD in half sir?”

Customer: “Yes, but only because I’d already scratched it by throwing it across the room.”

Me: “Why?”

Customer: “Well, if I didn’t do it, someone else just would have… If my dog damaged the disc, would I still have to pay for it?”

Me: “Yes, you would.”

Customer: “You’re a moody cow, you know that?!”


This story is part of the Movie Rental roundup! This is the last story in the roundup, but we have plenty of others you might enjoy!

12 Stories About Parents Taking Their Kids To An R-Rated Movie

 

Read the next Movie Rental roundup story!

Read the Movie Rental roundup!

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!