Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Drowning In Interruptions

, | Right | July 26, 2016

(I work at a waterpark that provides tubes with bottoms for young children. The tubes are given out by request at guest services, but normally by the middle of the day there are lots of children’s tubes laying around because people have left them behind. This happens literally a minute after the park opened.)

Guest: *storms up to us* “Where are all the kiddie tubes?”

Coworker: “Oh, you can get one at—”

Guest: “Where are they? Yesterday, there were lots of them in the water! Now there are none! My daughter needs one! She’s only three!”

Coworker: “Yes, of course, sir. Since we’ve just opened you can get one at—”

Guest: “No one here knows anything! This place is run by a bunch of stupid kids! Does anyone know where the d*** tubes are?”

Me: “Sir, you can get a child tube at guest services. It’s just around the corner. We just opened, so none of the child tubes are in the water. You can get a life vest for your daughter there, too, if she needs one.”

Guest: “Thank you. At least someone knows something. And you should report him to your supervisor for being an idiot!” *walks off*

Me: *to my coworker* “Yeah, I’m not going to report you.”

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!