Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Driving Themselves To Their Own Fate

, , , , | Legal | September 7, 2018

In my state, you can turn right on red at a traffic light. Unless you have a green arrow to signify the right-of-way — or even the solid green light — you do not have to turn, nor should you if it isn’t safe.

Today, I was at a red light waiting to turn right. I inched forward, saw a car coming from the left, and stopped. Immediately, the driver behind me blared her horn and gestured that she wanted me to turn.

I inched up a little further after the car from the left passed, looking for another car before turning.

Again, the woman behind me blared her horn. I looked in my rear view mirror to see her screaming and giving me both middle fingers. I waved (with my whole hand) and sat there until the light turned green. When it finally did change, I turned and the woman behind me drove up on the shoulder to be beside me. She rolled down her window and screamed, “YOU DUMB C***! LEARN TO DRIVE!”

It was just about that time that a local police officer a few cars behind us turned on his lights and brought her to a stop. I didn’t stick around to see what happened, but I’m guessing I’m not the only one who received some advice about driving.

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!