Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Driving Home The Kindness, Part 11

, , | Hopeless | December 12, 2016

I have just gotten off work and am headed out for the night when I realize my keys are not in my purse, but locked in the trunk of my car, because I had needed something out of there earlier.

I call my fiancé to bring me my spare but to my horror he is having troubles of his own and his car won’t start. He tells me he’ll come for me when it gets straightened out.

After thirty minutes of waiting, a coworker notices me impatiently waiting and asks if she can help. I tell her my situation and she asks if I want a ride. I say yes. Then I backtrack, as I live 40 minutes from work by highway. I can’t ask her to do that. But she tells me it is no problem. She will take me home to get my spare and then take me all the way back to work to take my car home.

I can’t believe her kindness and thank her profusely. Not only did she do everything she promised, she also stopped to grab my fiancé on the way so he wouldn’t have to wait around with his broken down car.

We repaid her with a full tank of gas and many thank-yous!

 

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!