Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Dramas In Pajamas

, | Related | April 8, 2017

My mother is very sheltering. She avoids talking about any “R-rated” topics, and that is how I was raised. Every year for Christmas, my mom buys me pajamas from a certain store because I love them.

One year, she goes a bit later in the season than she usually does, so the selection is a bit picked over. She picks out an innocent-looking set with a pink top and gray bottoms. When I open them on Christmas Eve, as is our tradition, I undo the ribbon and unfold the pajamas.

To everyone’s shock, the originally innocent-looking pink top proudly proclaims “I look best undressed” in bold, block letters on the front. My mom freaks out.

In a lapse of judgment on the designer’s part, the pajamas had been folded and set out in such a way that the front of the shirt was not visible. They were tied together with a ribbon, so there was no way to unfold them to look at them.

I do still own the shirt, as it is very comfortable, but I am careful to only wear it around people who know the story.

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!