Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Does Not Register That This Is Not Your Register

, , , , , | Right | November 27, 2019

(I am a customer next in line at a large sporting goods store. Customers are to wait in line and the next available cashier will call the next one in line. A lady and her teenage son push past me and go to the cashier area to find someone open. I holler after them that I am the next in line. The son turns around and shrugs at me. A cashier also hollers after them that they need to wait their turn. She finishes up with her previous customer and motions me to come to her line. We can hear the other customer arguing with another cashier, and she makes her way back to the front of the line, red-faced.)

Me: *grinning* “I can’t believe the nerve of some people. Sure, you guys have remodeled some, but the way your line works is so obvious.”

Cashier: *trying not to laugh* “Yes, I’m so sorry you got pushed. I appreciate your understanding and patience.”

(The lady was getting more agitated, and I couldn’t help but smile and wave at her as I left with my purchases.)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!