Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Do-Nut Yell At Me

, , , , , | Right | January 28, 2012

(I’m the baker and I am getting everything ready to go out into our case for display. I’m working with just one other person and he’s on drive-thru duty.)

Coworker: “Hey, can you come help me? This guy keeps telling me he wants a glazed bagel.”

(I walk out onto the floor and over to the window where the man is waiting with a mad look on his face.)

Me: “I’m sorry, hun. What was it that you were looking for?”

Customer: “I JUST WANT A GOD D*** GLAZED BAGEL!”

Me: “I’m sorry, hun. We don’t carry glazed bagels here. I’ve worked here for four years and we have never had them.”

Customer: “Are you kidding me? I get glazed bagels here all the time! You must be stupid. I know that there are glazed bagels. I’m just gonna come inside.”

(He speeds his car away from our drive-thru window and I walk into the back to finish with all the baking that I am doing. All of a sudden, I hear the door swing open and hear a familiar loud voice.)

Customer: “There it is! Right there! G-L-A-Z-E-D. I told you that you carry glazed bagels!”

Coworker: *stares in shock at the man*

Customer: “You both are stupid! Can you just get my order? I just want my coffee and my glazed DONUT!”

(My coworker and I both just look at one another. Then, the customer seems to realize what he said.)

Customer: “I said bagel before, didn’t I? Whatever! You should have known what I meant.”


This story is part of our Bagel roundup!

Read the next Bagel roundup story!

Read the Bagel roundup!

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!