Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Dislike Mother, Dislike Son

| Learning | April 15, 2013

(I am in middle school. I am waiting to go home because of a doctor’s appointment. I am making small talk to one of the assistants who I knew previously.)

Me: “Hi. How are you?”

Assistant: “Great! How is 7th grade suiting you?”

Me: “It’s fun so fa—”

(Suddenly, a loud, angry, rude woman bursts into the room and begins shouting at the assistant.)

Rude Woman: “I demand to know why my son was given a detention!”

Assistant: “Miss, will you please wait? I was talking to this student.”

Me: “No, it’s okay—”

Rude Woman: “I don’t care about this stupid little boy!”

Assistant: “I’m going to have to ask you to never say that again or leave.”

Rude Woman: “You can’t tell me what to do, you incompetent b****!”

Assistant: “I am now going to ask you to leave or I will have to call security.”

Rude Woman: “No! Not until you tell me why my son got a detention.”

(The assistant calls security and a security guard walks in.)

Security Woman: “I am going to have to ask you to leave, miss.”

Rude Woman: “No!”

(After going back and forth, the rude woman refuses to leave and the security woman finally has to drag her out forcefully.)

Me: “Why did her son get detention?”

Assistant: “Don’t tell anyone I told you this, but for swearing and being rude to a teacher.”

(The next day, I found out the assistant got a bonus and week off for going through this.)

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!