Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Dim Witted And Off The Deep End, Part 5

| Right | September 8, 2012

(I’m at a nearby water park with some friends. A friend and I walk over to the deep end and start to get on the diving boards. The exchange initially takes place between my friend, a customer swimming in the deep end, and a lifeguard.)

Customer: *to my friend on the diving board* “Excuse me, people are swimming here.”

My Friend: “Umm… but this is the diving area.”

Customer: “You can’t dive here while we’re swimming!”

Lifeguard: “Ma’am, this is the diving area.”

(The female customer huffs angrily and then swims across the pool slowly, forcing my friend and I to wait before we can dive. We still go off the diving boards several times, and then leave to get on the water slides for awhile. We come back to the diving boards later to find the same customer making a scene with the park manager.)

Customer: “…and we would all have to get out of the water. Then this guy would do one dive and leave. We would all get back in the water and he would come back to dive again. It’s ridiculous.”

Manager: “Ma’am, this area is for diving only. You’re not supposed to swim in here. Furthermore, I won’t allow you to talk to my lifeguards like that. Please leave the park now.”

Customer: “I don’t have to listen to this ****. You better give me back my $4! I haven’t been here that long.”

Manager: “If you don’t leave now, I’m going to call the police.”

Customer: “Now you’re gonna call the police? I’ve been trying to be civil!”

(So much for being civil—we heard later from one of the lifeguards that she ended up leaving in the back of a police car.)

 

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!