Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Defying Conventions In New Directions

| Romantic | March 25, 2013

Me: “I hate all these new boy bands. Even their names are cheesy. One Direction; what type of name is that?”

Fiancé: “One Direction… that reminds me of New Directions.”

Me: “Seriously? A Glee Reference? You’ve been making a few too many of those lately. You’re starting to have me worried. Do you have something you need to tell me?”

Fiancé: “What? It’s an awesome show.”

Me: “Okay, but it’s becoming your thing. I think you might be gay, love. It’s okay; you can tell me.”

Fiancé: “I love you!”

(A few days later, we are listening to a bunch of random music…)

Fiancé: “Is it sad that most of these songs are reminding me of Glee?”

Me: “No. It just means you’re gay.”

Fiancé: “I can just picture Shuester singing ‘Bust a Move’ right now.”

Me: “I wish I had never introduced you to that show. At least I know that I’m marrying a gay man.”

Fiancé: “Vanilla Ice, Ice, Baby!”

(A few days later, and we’re messaging online…)

Me: “I love you.”

Fiancé: “I lgbt you, too.”

Me: “You’re gay?! I knew it!”

Fiancé: “Autocorrect! I already have a hard enough time proving I’m straight to my future wife.”

Me: “It’s okay. You don’t have to go back into the closet. I still love you.”

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!