Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Decisions Derisions

| Right | August 19, 2014

(I work in a remainder bookstore. We have a notorious customer who comes in few minutes before closing to browse books. She doesn’t buy them. She reserves her browses for months and pays for them even later.)

Customer: “Since you released my reservations, I want you to find my books again. I am buying them today.”

Supervisor: “Sure, why not. After all, we are only closing in two minutes.”

Customer: “Oh, two minutes? Then make it quick!”

Supervisor: *relentlessly fulfills her terrible demands, and getting angrier by the moment* “Would you kindly make your purchases now? We are way past closing time.”

Customer: *suddenly breathes heavily, tearing up and her arms were flailing* “YOU CAN’T DO THIS TO ME! WHY ARE YOU MAKING ME DECIDE NOW? I AM YOUR CUSTOMER!” *proceeded to run around the store*

Supervisor: “Miss, please! We will reserve your books and you can come tomorrow.”

Customer: “I can’t come tomorrow! I am very busy! I have a meeting tomorrow and I have to cook for the kids!”

Supervisor: “You can come after your working hours.”

Customer: “No! You can’t make me decide! Don’t do this to me! You can’t make me decide!”

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!