Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Deal With The Burning Issue First

, , , , | Right | August 6, 2010

(There is a small electrical fire in our backroom. I run out to the nearest placed fire extinguisher and I am literally running while pulling the pin out to put the fire out. A customer gets in my way.)

Customer: “I need you to help me find this brand of cat food.”

Me: “Ma’am, the backroom is currently on fire and I am trying to get back there to put it out.”

Customer: “What?! You can’t take two minutes to help me find this cat food?”

Me: “Ma’am, unless you want this whole building to go up in flames I need to you move so I can get to the backroom.”

Customer: “I can’t believe you won’t help me! I am never shopping here again!”

Me: “I don’t care at this point. I need you to move.”

(I push her cart out of the way and make it in to the backroom to get the fire out before it causes any serious damage. I then come back out with the obviously used fire extinguisher.)

Customer: “Oh… you weren’t making that up?”


This story is part of our Oblivious Customers roundup! This is the last story in the roundup, but we have plenty of others you might enjoy!

15 Hilarious Stories About Customers Demanding The Impossible

 

Read the next Oblivious Customers roundup story!

Read the Oblivious Customers roundup!

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!