Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Archive for 2013

Jump to page:

Till Undeath Do Us Part, Part 28

| Romantic | December 9, 2013

Me: “Hun, if I got bitten by a zombie what would you do?”

Boyfriend: “That depends; are you a rotting pile of flesh, or like a virus goes-crazy-but-is-still-alive kind?”

Me: “Let’s go with the virus.”

Boyfriend: “Then I would tie you to my bed and muzzle you, so that you can’t hurt me, and I can cuddle you every night and still love you.”

Me: “Aww. When you said tie me to your bed, I totally thought you were going somewhere else with that.”

Boyfriend: “Yeah…”

 

A Well Hung Boyfriend

| Romantic | December 9, 2013

(I am at my boyfriend’s house. His family has just started decorating the Christmas tree. The ornaments use a stiff hooked wire instead of a string. The hook is big enough to hang on your finger.)

Boyfriend: “Okay. Just grab a few of these ornaments and start hanging them up.”

Me: “Okay.”

(I take an ornament in each hand and pause.)

Boyfriend: “On the tree! Hang them on the tree!”

Me: *disappointed* “Aww. You had to specify.”

Boyfriend: “Yes, because I know you too well. You were going to hang them on me.”

(My boyfriend was right; I was planning on hanging them on his clothes!)

Comes When He Means To

| Romantic | December 9, 2013

(My husband and I are about to have sex. He is preparing to put on a condom, and he pulls it out of the wrapper. In the dim light he is having a hard time telling on which side the rolled part of the condom is. He hands it to me.)

Husband: “Which way is it going? Do I have the little wizard’s hat pointed outward?”

(My husband points at the reservoir tip.)

Me: “Yup! Put on your wizard’s hat! And remember: ‘A wizard is never late, nor is he early!'”

Fathers Just Have To Be Told Straight, Part 3

| Related | December 9, 2013

(I’m 23 and gay. Around the age of around 16, before I came out, I had a bisexual girlfriend. Although no longer together, we remain very close friends to this day. My step-dad, who doesn’t really understand sexuality, has met her for the first time.)

Step-Dad: *to my mum* “They seem to get along really well. Lots of hugging and cuddling.”

Mum: “Well, they were together for a good while and they are really good friends still. And [Former Girlfriend] is lovely. I still think of her as my adopted daughter.”

Me: “Yeah. In fairness, we know practically everything about each other. And, hey, we both enjoy a hug and cuddle with a cheesy film, we’re both a bit mental, and we both have a really daft sense of humour. All we really do when we get together is hug and giggle uncontrollably.”

Step-Dad: “So, if she’s bisexual, why don’t you get back together?”

Me: “Because I’m gay.”

Step-Dad: “Yeah. But she’s bisexual, isn’t she?”

Me: “Yes, but I’m not. I’m gay?”

Step-Dad: “So, does that matter?”


This story is part of the Bisexuality roundup!

Read the next Bisexuality roundup story!

Read the Bisexuality roundup!

Pray To The God In The Sky(rim)

| Related | December 9, 2013

(My brother and I are both big ‘Elder Scrolls’ fans. We are also atheists.)

Me: “Oh, my God!”

Brother: “Oh, your God? But I thought you didn’t have one.”

Me: “Well, I suppose you’re right.”

Brother: “So you should probably say something like: oh, other people’s God.”

Me: “Or I could just say ‘By the Nine!'”