Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Archive for 2012

Jump to page:

The Diva Is Always Right, Part 2

| Right | September 21, 2012

(I work at the fitting room of a large retail store. I’m folding some shirts as a little girl and her mother walk by.)

Little Girl: “Mommy, this store has no ambiance.”

Mother: “No, it doesn’t.”

Little Girl: “I want AMBIANCE!”

Mother: *ignores her*

Little Girl: “AMBIANCE! AMBIANCE! AMBIANCE!”

(The little girl kept screaming all the way out the store!)

 

Some Customers Are Asking For It

, | Right | September 21, 2012

Me: “Hey there, what can I get for you today?”

Customer: “I’ll have a coffee, a burger, and a muffin.”

Me: “Okay, what size coffee would you like?”

Customer: “Small.”

Me: “Any cream or sugar in that?”

Customer: “Double double.”

Me: “And what kind of muffin would you like?”

Customer: “Do you have to ask so many questions?”

Me: “Yes, sir, it’s hard when you don’t specify anything you want.”

Customer: “Are you kidding?! I told you very clearly a coffee, a muffin, a burger!”

Me: “Yes, but you didn’t tell me what size, how you like the coffee, what muffin, and what burger, and as you can see there are a few different—”

Customer: “I’d like to speak to your manager!”

Manager: “I’m right here. If you’d like a large black coffee, a bran muffin, and a bacon cheese burger, then we don’t have to ask you any more questions.”

Customer: “That’s not what I want at all!”

Manager: “Then let’s answer the questions and stop complaining, shall we?”

Education Is Bacon For Granted

| Right | September 21, 2012

(We are a college bookstore that sells fetal pigs that biology students must purchase and dissect for their labs. Students usually come in knowing whether they must purchase a male or female pig.)

Student: “Hi, I need to buy a fetal pig.”

Me: “No problem. Male or female?”

Student: “What’s the difference?”

Two Rows Don’t Make A Right

| Right | September 21, 2012

(Walking out to grab some carts, I see a customer with a valid temporary disability sticker park his large truck across both of our designated slots. He’s still in his truck when I approach him.)

Me: “Sir, I just wanted to let you know that you are parked in both of our slots.”

Customer: “So what?! I’m handicapped and need a spot. You can’t tell me that I can’t park here.”

Me: “Sir, I am just saying that you are in both spots and if another disabled person were to come by, they would not be able to get a wheelchair out of their vehicle.”

Customer: “Well f*** them, and f*** you, too!”

(He immediately restarts his truck, backs up, and parks as completely through both spots as possible.)

Me: “Sir, don’t you think you may be going a little to far with this?”

Customer: “I told you to go f*** yourself!”

(He got out of his truck and I saw that his disability was a broken wrist. The cops at the other end of the lot had a little pink present for him when he came back out of the store, though.)

Caught With Your Hand In The Cookie Case

, | Right | September 21, 2012

(A kid who I barely know from high school comes into the store where I work.)

Kid: “Hey, [my name], give me something free!”

Me: “No. Did you actually want to order something?”

Kid: “Depends. Can I at least have a discount?”

Me: “No.”

(The kid then proceeds to reach his hand inside the display case where the cookies are held. I notice this and shove the cookie tray against the case, causing his hand to be trapped.)

Me: “Take your hand out of there and leave before I call the cops.”

Kid: “But it’s stuck!”

Me: “I don’t care. Get your hand out now!”

(He pulls his hand out and ends up leaving with out ordering anything. Thankfully, he was never seen at our store again.)