Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Archive for 2011

Jump to page:

When Life Demands Too Much, Go Scientology

, , , , , | Right | July 27, 2011

(I work in a store where we blend toppings in with the ice cream. The prices for addition “mix-ins” are posted in giant numbers.)

Customer: “Hi, I’ll have a small cake batter with Oreos, Heath Bar, M&Ms, fudge, and peanut butter sauce!”

Me: “Okay, coming up!”

(At the register.)

Me: “Okay, that’ll be $x.xx”

Customer: “What?! It says on your board that it is $3!”

Me: “Yes, but you got additional toppings, which increase the price.”

Customer: “Numbers aren’t real! Only scientologists believe in numbers! Why should I have to pay if I don’t believe in numbers?”


This story is part of our Ice Cream roundup!

Want to read the next story? Click here!

Want to see the roundup? Click here!

Two Points Make A Line, But Three People Don’t

, , | Right | July 27, 2011

(I’m at the front desk and there’s a line of three people. A middle-aged school teacher walks up to the counter.)

Patron: “I have a question.”

Me: “I’m sorry, but you’ll have to get back in the line and wait your turn.”

Patron: *looks at the line* “Young man, I would hardly call that a line.”

Me: “What do you mean?”

Patron: “Three people don’t make a line. You really should be more clear about your line policies.”

Me: “Line policies?”

Patron: “Three people isn’t enough to call it a line!”

Me: “You would have to ask the people standing in line about that.”

But President Osama Said

| Right | July 27, 2011

Customer #1: “So, Obama Bin Laden was found dead in a house in Iraq, or something.”

Customer #2: “But, I heard it was Al Qaeda who was found dead.”

Customer #1: “Who told you that?”

Customer #2: “I don’t know. I heard it on Facebook, or something.”

Customer #1: “You can’t believe everything you read on the Internet!”

Give Me An Ear Or I’ll Give You An Earful

, , , , | Right | July 27, 2011

(A woman rushes into the store with her two sons. She’s very huffy and already looks impatient.)

Customer: “Hey, I’m looking for ears. Do you sell any? Like a grey ear?”

Me: “Um, do you mean like a costume ear?”

Customer: “No, no, no… an ear, like a grey model ear. You don’t have one of those? You’re probably going to tell me that I’m going to have to make it myself. Ugh, I always have to make things myself.”

Me: “Well, I don’t think we sell ears specifically. We do sell sculpting clay though. You could make it with sculpting clay if that’s not too much troub–”

Customer: “I can’t believe you don’t sell ears here! That’s one of the more basic items!”

Did I Steal That Out Loud

| Right | July 27, 2011

(Two boys around the age of fifteen walk in without an adult. They order food that the average teenager cannot pay for. After they’re done eating, I come with the bill.)

Me: “Here is the bill.”

(They look at it. The total is about $107.)

Boy: “That’s a lot of cash. Let’s run!”

Me: “You better not, sir.”

Boy: “How’d you hear us? We were using telepathy!”