Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Cut Cut-Throat

| Right | February 21, 2014

(I am processing a layaway for a customer. She is a bit rude with me but I proceed with a smile. The customer has multiple items in her cart.)

Me: “Hi. Were you thinking of putting in a layaway today, or were you going to place a final payment on a previous layaway?”

Customer #1: *rudely* “I have about 20 items in my cart. Does it look like I am going to make a final payment?”

Me: “Oh, I apologize. I was not sure if you were finished shopping.”

Customer #1: “Well, I am.”

Me: “Okay. Have you done a layaway with us before?”

Customer #1: “Yes, I sure have.”

Me: “May I have your number please?”

Customer #1: *tells her number*

(While she is telling her number, another customer comes up to the side.)

Customer #2: “Hey, are my items still here?”

Me: “Sure are. Just let me know when you are ready and I will come help you out.”

Customer #1: “Excuse me, but I will have my layaway processed first. You do not have to be rude and cut in front of me like I am invisible!”

Customer #2: “Oh, no. I am sorry. I was making sure my stuff was still there.”

Customer #1: “Well, move!”

(Customer #2 walks away in shock.)

Customer #1: “Geez! Some people think they can just cut!”

Me: “I am sorry, but that was my mother.”

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!