Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Some Customers Make You Go White As A Sheet

, , , | Right | August 28, 2017

(I work in the computer lab as a clerk. One evening, a women comes in wearing what I assume is a summer dress. It’s summer and we often get people in who wear risque clothing.)

Coworker: “Is she wearing a sheet?”

Me: “No, I think it’s a summer dress.”

(My coworker shrugs and goes back to work. The lady stands up and comes over to my desk for help. I take a look at her dress, and realize that it is in fact a sheet, cut away in some places and tied in others.)

Me: “She is wearing a sheet!”

Coworker: “I’ll call the manager.”

(They do, and the manager comes over.)

Manager: “You guys, that is clearly a summer dress.”

Coworker: “Wait for it.”

Me: “Let’s call her over just to make sure.”

(It turns out, we don’t have to call her over. She comes up to the desk again to ask for help. My coworker goes over and helps her while my manager and I try to figure out what to do.)

Manager: “Okay, that’s definitely a sheet.”

Me: “Is there anything we can do?”

Manager: “Well, she is wearing clothing, and it covers her all up… I’m going to say no, although it’s really inappropriate. Just imagine if it came untied. It doesn’t look like she’s wearing any type of material under it.”

(As my manager is leaving the top half of the lady’s “dress” comes untied.)

Customer: “Can you tie me back up? I seemed to have popped out. Don’t want my boobies popping out.”

Me: “Uh…”

Coworker: *silent*

Me: “I… uh… guess.”

Customer: “Thanks. I made this, you know.”

Me: “No kidding?”

Customer: “I can make you one, too.”

Me: “Uh… no thanks.”

(I’m having some trouble tying the two ends that hold in her breasts.)

Me: “Ma’am, I don’t think I can tie it.”

Customer: “Oh, just pull it hard. It’ll go together.”

(I barely managed tie her back up, and she left after that, praising me for saving the day.)

 

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!