Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Your Pick’N’Mix Selection Is Depressing

| Working | November 25, 2016

(I’m in the pharmacy waiting to pick up my regular prescription, which is two-month’s worth of  anti-depressant. Unfortunately, the pharmacy only has one box left of my dosage that day, so I’m about to ask for a ticket to come back tomorrow to finish my order, when the woman serving me – not the chemist – leaves me dumbfounded. )

Worker: “Oh, we only have one box left; do you just want to try something else?”

Me: *after a couple of stunned seconds* “Um, what?”

Worker: “Since we only have one box left, do you want to just take something else?”

Me: *after another few seconds of staring blankly at her* “Yeah, I’m pretty sure I can’t just mix and match anti-depressants like that. Doesn’t sound like a good idea.”

Worker: “Oh. Right, then.”

(I was still stunned when the actual chemist came over to give me my medication and the ticket to pick up my other box I was owed. You would think an employee handling medication would be aware switching up and mixing anti-depressants like that would do more harm than good!)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!