Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

No Time For Dry Humor

| Working | January 29, 2017

(My husband and I are getting our hair cut. The same stylist cuts our hair back to back.)

Stylist: “So, what conditioner do you use?”

Me: “I can’t remember the name, but it’s a [Brand] product that’s supposed to be good for colored hair. I color my hair.”

Stylist: “Okay, you have to be careful with what products you use, because sometimes they say they’re good, but they aren’t really. Some products use paraffin. Do you use any product when you straighten your hair?”

Me: “Yeah, I use argan oil.”

Stylist: “Okay. We do have a sale going on for [Product], which is really good for dry hair.

(I didn’t bother to tell her that I had recently been pregnant, but miscarried, and pregnancy hormones can dry out hair. She was really irritating me, and I was glad when she was done with my hair.)

Stylist: *to my husband* “Do you condition your hair?”

Husband: “Yeah.”

Stylist: “Okay, because your scalp is dry.”

Husband: *irritated* “Well, we do live in the middle of the desert, and it’s summer time.”

Stylist: *meekly* “Yeah, I guess that’s true.”

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!