Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

This Customer Is A Fresh Change

, , , | Right | May 17, 2018

(I’m waiting in line at a pizza place that is known for having certain pizzas ready. If you want anything other than these certain pizzas, the wait can get quite long. I ordered about fifteen minutes ago and I’m just waiting on my food when I hear this exchange.)

Customer: “Why the f*** is my pizza taking so long?!”

Cashier: “Sir, you ordered about five minutes ago, and that pizza takes about ten minutes to cook.”

Customer: “No, you guys advertise the pizzas being ready! I expect my pizza to be ready.”

Cashier: “I’m sorry. If you’d like, I can refund you.”

Customer: “No, I don’t want a refund! I just want my f****** pizza, you f****** moron.”

(I get my pizza. I grab a $10 bill out of my purse and drop it in the tip jar and loudly say:)

Me: “Thanks for the pizza. It was definitely worth the wait, because you are always so polite, and it is so tasty. I’d rather get it made fresh, anyway.”

(The customer stood flabbergasted. The next time I went in, about two weeks later, they gave me a free drink to go with my pizza and the cashier thanked me.)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!