Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Customer, Complain To Thyself

, , , , | Right | April 9, 2020

Me: *opening spiel*

Irate Woman: “I did not get any replies to my numerous emails! What kind of company are you running there?!”

Me: “I am so sorry to hear that, ma’am. Please let me look into your file.”

Irate Woman: “Don’t you dare say you never received my emails; I know you guys got them!”

(I see a long list of emails and, when opening one of them, I notice a piece of text in red and bold, typed by the customer.)

Me: “I found the emails, ma’am.”

Irate Woman: “Oh, so, you guys are ignoring me on purpose?! Is that it?! I will file a complaint at the [Government Complaint Organisation we fall under] and you guys will be going down!”

Me: “No, ma’am, I see that your complaint has been taken up and dealt with.”

Irate Woman: “Oh?! And why doesn’t anyone let me know that?”

Me: “Because you stated in several emails that you did not wish to receive a reply.”

Irate Woman: “I did not!”

Me: “In red. And bold. In your email of [date] you typed, ‘If you dare contacting me in any way or form again, I will sue you for harassment.’ My managers did what you asked and did not inform you, per your own request.”

Irate Woman: *short silence* “Well, why didn’t anyone tell me that?!”

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!