Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Contains Scenes Of A Fraudulent Nature

, , , , , , | Right | March 25, 2010

Guest: “Hi, I just accidentally ordered a movie, and I didn’t mean to. Take it off my bill.”

Me: “Let me just look that up.”

(I see that he’s had a movie voided off his bill every day he’s been here this week. I had my manager listen in.)

Me: “Sir? You say this was a mistake?”

Guest: “Yeah, I didn’t mean to order it.”

Me: “It looks like you’ve asked that a movie be voided off your bill every day that you’ve been here this week. Is that correct?”

Guest: “Yeah, it’s this stupid TV. It just starts the movies even if you don’t want them to start. It’s not my fault. I was just looking at the description.”

(My boss goes over to our cable system, where we look at each movie order and the length of time they’ve watched each movie. Based on the price, we knew he was watching ‘adult’ films.)

Me: “Sir, it looks like you’ve watched this movie for 20 minutes. Is there a reason you watched that much before calling us?”

Guest: “I don’t need the d*** movie anymore, okay? I don’t need it anymore!”

Me: “Sir, that is too much information, and we will not be crediting any more movies off your bill.”


This story is part of our customers give TMI roundup!

Read the next customers give TMI roundup story!

Read the customers give TIM roundup!


This story is part of the American States roundup!

Want to read the next story? Click here!

Want to read the roundup? Click here!

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!