Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Computers Increase The Chance Of Identity Theft

, , , | Right | September 17, 2010

(A customer is requesting a refund on a computer.)

Me: “I’m sorry, sir. I cannot give you a refund on your computer.”

Customer: “What?! Why the h*** not?!”

Me: “You don’t have a receipt. It’s two years old, and long out of warranty.”

Customer: “I’ll have you know, I’m a lawyer, and I could sue you for everything you’ve got!”

Me: “We only have a thirty-day refund policy. I’m sorry.”

Customer: “I’m an assistant attorney general, and I will have you reported! This is an outrage!”

Me: “Okay, sir. Is there anything else I can help you with today?”

Customer: “Don’t you take that tone with me! I’m a board member of this chain, and you need to serve me!”

Me: “If there is nothing else, I’m going to have to ask you to remove your device and leave.”

Customer: “You can’t tell me to leave! I’m the owner’s nephew!”

Me: “Please calm down and leave.”

Customer: “Do you have any idea who I am?!”

Me: “Do you?”


This story is part of the Lying-Customers-Getting-Caught roundup! This is the last story in the roundup, but we have plenty of others you might enjoy!

10 More Satisfying Stories About Lying Customers Getting Caught

 

12 Hilarious Stories About Underage Customers With Terrible Fake IDs

 

Read the first story!

Read the roundup!

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!