Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

I Could Pass This Test In My Sleep

| Learning | February 5, 2017

(One of the professors at my brother’s college has a thing where when he grades the tests, he takes the highest grade of the class, calculates how many they got wrong, then adds that number of points to everyone’s tests. If the highest score is 95% then everyone else gets 5 points added to their grade. In one instance before the test the professor had a big review of all the material but my brother was asleep at his desk.)

Professor: “This is why you shouldn’t sleep in class; that kid won’t know that this will be on the test.”

(A little while later.)

Professor: “That sleeping kid won’t know how to do this type of problem.”

(A little while later.)

Professor: “The sleeping kid won’t get a good grade on the test because he’s slacking off like that.”

(After all the tests were done and graded the professor is discussing them as he hands them back.)

Professor: “The average grade was a B- and I have to apologize. You know the sleeping kid who I said wouldn’t do well on the test? He got the highest score out of the whole class, 100%, so nobody gets any extra points.”

Class: *groans*

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!