Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Close Encounters Of The Dumb Kind

, , , , , , | Right | February 27, 2009

Me: “Thank you for calling tech support.”

Customer: “Um… I don’t think you’re going to believe this….”

Me: “What seems to be the issue today?”

Customer: “I think my computer was abducted!”

Me: “Excuse me?”

Customer: “I went to bed last night and my computer was on my dining room table. I woke up this morning late for work and rushed out the door. As I backed out of the driveway, I heard a crunch, and I figured it was a trash can or something.”

Me: “…Okay. And what does this have to do with your computer, sir?”

Customer: “Well, when I checked it out it was my computer under the back tire. But I swear that it was still inside the house when I went to bed last night!”

Me: “Okay, sir, unfortunately, your warranty does not cover extraterrestrial damage, so any repairs to the computer will have to be paid with a credit card.”

Customer: “WHAT?! I don’t want it fixed! I just wanted to let you know that your computers attract aliens. My insurance company already replaced it. I’m just waiting for it to arrive now.” *click*


This story is part of the Aliens roundup!

Read the next Aliens roundup story!

Read the Aliens roundup!

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!