Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Cheese Displease

, , , | Right | November 13, 2019

(The order is three crunchy tacos, extra cheese. Admittedly, we are told to put the smallest amount of cheese possible on the taco at any time, and extra cheese basically just means double of almost nothing, but I’m a nice guy, so I put a good amount on there — more than my managers would like. I wrap up the tacos and put them in the bag, go up to the counter, and hand it out. The woman is standing right there at the front, staring at me.)

Customer: “Can I get some extra cheese?”

Me: “I put it on the tacos for you already.”

Customer: “No, you didn’t. I was watching you. There’s barely any cheese on them. I paid for extra.”

Me: *smile froze on my face* “I put the extra cheese on the tacos already. I’m sorry if you couldn’t see that from there.”

Customer: *sighs and says, like she’s doing me a favor* “Fine, can I just have some extra cheese on the side?”

Me: “Sure.” *smiled wider* “If you’ll just go over the registers, one side of extra cheese is thirty cents.”

(She swore at me and left.)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!