Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Caught In Your Own Onion Ring Of Lies

| Right | May 15, 2017

(I’m a server and I get sat with a table of three elderly ladies.)

Lady #1: “I’ll have a coffee and fries.”

Lady #2: “I’ll have a coffee and onion rings.”

Lady #3: “I’ll have a coffee and mozzarella sticks.”

Me: “Okay, three coffees, fries, onion rings, and mozzarella sticks. I’ll be back with the coffees as soon as I get your order in!”

(A little while later when I’m bringing out the food.)

Me: “Okay, fries for you, onion rings for you, and mozzarella sticks for you. Everything look okay?”

Lady #2: “I ordered fries, too, not onion rings. God, can’t you people get anything right?!”

Me: “I’m sorry, I thought I heard onion rings. I’ll fix that for you.”

Lady #1: “No, no. She ordered onion rings.” *to [Lady #2]* “You ordered onion rings; she did her job perfectly. Quit being difficult or I’m never going anywhere with you again.”

Lady #3: “Yeah, cut the crap!”

Lady #2: *turning bright red* “Oh, yeah, I did say onion rings.”

Me: *unsure what to say* “Uh… okay, enjoy your food. I’ll be back to check on you!”

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!