Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

They Can’t Worm Their Way Out Of This One

, , , , , , , | Working | November 21, 2017

(I am with my mum and some friends of the family at a restaurant. We have ordered our meals and they just arrived.)

Mum: “OH, MY GOD!”

(Everyone looks over to see some form of worm or larvae inside the duck she ordered.)

Mum: *not in an angry tone but more looking to help out* “Excuse me; there are some worms in my meal.”

(The waiter walks over and inspects the duck.)

Waiter: “I don’t see anything.”

Everyone At The Table: “What do you mean?”

Waiter: “I can take it back to have it inspected.”

Mum: “That would be great.”

(After a short wait the manager with the waiter come back.)

Manager: “We inspected the duck and found no worms.”

Mum: “We all saw it.”

(Everyone nods and agrees.)

Manager: “We can’t do anything; if you’d like a free meal or refund, we aren’t giving you one!”

(At this point the manager is yelling.)

Mum: “We told you to let you know that maybe your supplier has a problem, and that it should be checked up.”

Manager: “THAT COSTS MONEY!”

Mum: “We only want to help; we don’t want any refund or free meals.”

Manager: “WE AREN’T GOING TO LISTEN TO YOU. WE HAD THE DUCK CHECKED AND NO WORMS WERE THERE!”

Mum: “Are you seriously getting angry at us for making a suggestion to change suppliers?”

(We left and filed a complaint to health services.)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!