Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Can’t Seem To Get With The Programming

| Learning | January 30, 2016

(During my third year, some of my friends convince me to take a web programing class even though I’m not really interested. The teacher is super nice and walks everyone through the program before giving everyone a list of assignments that we are supposed to finish by the end of the term. Two weeks into the class I finish the final assignment.)

Me: *turning to my friend sitting behind me* “I’m done. So what now?”

Friend: “Done with what?”

Me: “The assignments. It was a lot easier than I thought so I just kept working on them and now I’m done. Actually, I’m a little disappointed because they were pretty fun.”

Friend: “Yeah, I probably should have told you no one actually does any of the class work until like the end of the semester.”

Me: “What? Then what have you been doing this whole time?!”

Friend: “Reading fanfiction. Hey, can I copy your assignments so I don’t have to do them?”

Me: “What? No! You’re better with computers than I am. It will probably only take you a week to finish them yourself.”

Friend: “Fine, whatever.”

(Turns out the shared folder where we were supposed to turn in our assignments was open to every computer in the class so once word got around that I had finished, everyone copied my work anyway and turned it in with their name on it. The teacher found out easily and jokingly thanked me for giving everyone an A.)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!