Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Can’t Hear You Over The Sound Of Your Ovaries, Part 20

, , , , , | Right | November 15, 2021

I am female, and I am working in a service station back in the early 1970s, back when there are attendants who do all the work. I dispense the gasoline, wash windows, check (and add, when necessary) fluids like oil, windshield wiper fluid, etc.

Most guys are fine, because this isn’t exactly rocket science. However, one man drives up, sees that I am cashing out the other customer, and decides not to wait for me.

Customer: “I don’t need some woman touching my car.”

He strides over to a rack containing cans of various fluids, grabs one, puts the spout on, and upends the container into the oil reservoir. I walk over, and upon seeing what he is doing, I ask a very important question.

Me: “Sir? Why are you adding transmission fluid into your oil?”

The man stiffens, eyes going wide, even as the container gives a final glug and empties completely. Slowly, he lifts the container up and reads the label.

Customer: “Will it hurt my car?”

Me: “Well, I think you are about to find out, mister.”

Then, I made him pay for the transmission fluid.

Related:
Can’t Hear You Over The Sound Of Your Ovaries, Part 19
Can’t Hear You Over The Sound Of Your Ovaries, Part 18
Can’t Hear You Over The Sound Of Your Ovaries, Part 17
Can’t Hear You Over The Sound Of Your Ovaries, Part 16
Can’t Hear You Over The Sound Of Your Ovaries, Part 15

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!