Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Can’t Hear You Over The Sound Of Your Ovaries, Part 13

, , | Right | April 20, 2021

I’m working at a DIY store. My section includes hardware like drills, nails, and screws. My sister is working in the same store behind the information and rental desk.

Customer: “I’m glad I found a man. I don’t want to ask at the information desk because the woman doesn’t know anything. What kind of screw do I need for my project?”

I know exactly what he needs, but if there is one thing I don’t accept, it is when someone is disrespectful to my family.

Me: “I’m sorry, sir, I can’t help you with that. I’m afraid you will have to ask my colleague at the information desk.”

The customer did go to the information desk but was still disrespectful toward my sister and demanded to see the manager because he didn’t trust my sister’s answer.

The manager wasn’t in that day and only the assistant manager was available. Unfortunately for the customer, she also was a woman.

Still, the customer did not change his behaviour and kept on disrespecting women. He ended up not having any screws and being banned from the store for the future.

Related:
Can’t Hear You Over The Sound Of Your Ovaries, Part 12
Can’t Hear You Over The Sound Of Your Ovaries, Part 11
Can’t Hear You Over The Sound Of Your Ovaries, Part 10
Can’t Hear You Over The Sound Of Your Ovaries, Part 9
Can’t Hear You Over The Sound Of Your Ovaries, Part 8

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!