Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Bus(ted), Part 2

| Right | May 1, 2013

(I’m sitting near the back of an almost empty bus. The only other passengers are a teenage couple sitting near the middle of the bus. An elderly passenger approaches.)

Elderly Passenger: “I’d like to sit here.”

Teen #1: “Pardon?”

Elderly Passenger: “I would like to sit here. I’m old, so you have to move.”

Teen #1: “I don’t think that’s how it works.”

(The elderly passenger starts shouting.)

Elderly Passenger: “How dare you? You young yobs shouldn’t even be on the bus; you’ve got healthy legs! And now you won’t give up your seat for someone who needs it more!”

Teen #2: “Sorry, are you blind as well as rude? The bus is empty. There are plenty of seats much closer to the front than this one, and you have no right to ask us to move. And secondly, we paid just the same as you did. We have just as much right to be on here as you do.”

(The elderly man goes to say something, but seems to reconsider and takes a seat closer to the back of the bus.)

 

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!