Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Bulging Inequality

, , , , | Working | May 5, 2018

Coworker: “Do you know where my phone is? I swear I left it down here.”

Me: “I didn’t even know you were allowed to have them on the shop floor.”

Coworker: *not listening* “There’s a really hot guy in menswear, and his bulge is huge!

Me: “And you’re wanting your phone because?”

Coworker: “Duh! I want to take pictures of it.”

Me: “You can’t! That’s extremely inappropriate. You can’t just go around taking pictures of men’s crotches. How would you feel if he did it to you?”

Coworker: “That’s completely different. I’m a woman, duh! It’s all right if it’s a man; he’ll be flattered.”

(She left and I called the store manager. She asked for me to call [Coworker] to her office. I did, but not 30 seconds later, I saw a man sprinting down the store and out the door. [Coworker] was cackling into her phone. As she turned and headed to the manager’s office, I saw her screen had a colour scheme similar to a popular chat app. I only saw her leaving the store shortly after and have not seen her since. I assume she was fired.)

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!