Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Brain-Fried

| Right | October 2, 2015

(I am ordering fries and a drink. I am in front of an older lady, who also orders fries in her meal.)

Cashier: “Hi, what can I get you?

Me: “Hi, I’ll have a medium fry and a mocha frappe.”

(I finish my order, for here, and step aside to wait for my order to be completed.)

Customer: “Hi, I’ll have a quarter pounder meal. Make it large, please.”

(She also finishes her order and steps aside next to me to wait for her food. There are three trays waiting to be filled when an employee places a medium fry on my tray. After a few moments the lady takes a couple fries from my tray, not realizing whose order they are from. Trying not to be rude, I don’t step in right away. An employee then places a quarter pounder and large fries on her tray. The lady suddenly realizes her mistake.)

Customer: “Oh, my, is this yours?”

Me: “Um, yeah I think so.”

Customer: “We’ll, why didn’t you say something?! Here, take my large fries since I just ate out of yours. I am so sorry!”

(She switches our fries before I can even respond.)

Me: “Oh, thank you.”

Customer: “No, I’m the one who ate your fries!”

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!