Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Bitter Sweet Tea

| Right | September 26, 2015

(The company I work for used to have tea from a syrup and then decided to brew our own tea and had a flavored tea as a promotional item for the summer that lasted until late November. It is now February and is pretty much dead due to the miserable weather the night before. I have been taking orders and my manager has been cashing out cars at the first window while doing paperwork.)

Me: “Welcome to [Fast Food Company]. How can I help you?”

Customer: “I want a raspberry tea.”

Me: “I’m sorry, we no longer have that flavor. We have sweet or unsweet tea.”

Customer: “I want a peach tea.”

Me: “I’m sorry, we only have sweet or unsweet tea.”

Customer: “What is most popular?”

Me: “Probably the sweet tea.”

Customer: “I’ll take a large of that.”

Me: *rings it up and then hands it out when they get to the window*

Customer: “This is what I think of your sweet tea.” *doesn’t even bother to take a sip before he takes the lid off and proceeds to pour it out in the drive thru, splashing it all over the drive thru window and then drives off*

Next Customer: “What in the world was that about?”

Me: “That is what I would call a tea party for one.”

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!