Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Beyond Even The Power Of Pixel Dust, Part 2

, , , | Right | April 15, 2011

(An elderly lady comes in with a very blurry and old photo she wants made bigger.)

Customer: “This is a photo of my son. He was in a band in the eighties! I want it made bigger!”

Me: “Madam, this photo is very damaged, blurry, and old. It’s probably better that you get it just the standard size so you won’t notice the loss of quality so much.”

Customer: “What do you mean, it’s no good? This photo is a good photo! I want it about A4 size!”

Me: “Okay. Do you happen to have the negative?”

Customer: “No, it never had a negative. It was taken with a digital camera!”

Me: “It must have a negative. They didn’t have digital cameras in the eighties.”

Customer: “Yes, they did! It was digitised!”

Me: “Okay, madam. I will just use this photo and make it bigger for you. It’ll take me about an hour to get it done. But I am just letting you know that the quality will be very bad.”

Customer: “It will look good, don’t you worry. That’s my son! He always looks good!”


This story is part of the Embarrassing Parents roundup!

Read the next Embarrassing Parents roundup story!

Read the Embarrassing Parents roundup!

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!