Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Beware Of The Sweet Disposition

| Right | April 15, 2014

(It’s a slow day. My coworker and I are standing at the register waiting to see if we’re having another no-show. A friendly young couple walks in and asks for two tickets to a show. Then, the girlfriend chimes in.)

Girlfriend: “Hey, so, I see those three movies there…”

(She points to the three poster frames in the lobby showcasing what movies we have.)

Girlfriend: “So where do you keep the things for those?”

Me: “Um, do you mean where do we keep the posters?”

(The girlfriend begins shouting slowly as if I didn’t hear her.)

Girlfriend: “THE THING FOR THE MOVIES! WHERE DO YOU KEEP IT?”

Me: “… I, I still don’t understand. Do you mean the…”

Girlfriend: “YOU HAVE THE THREE MOVIES IN THE SIGNS! WHERE—”

(The boyfriend quietly slides behind her and reached his hand around to her mouth. He drops what looked like a caramel block into her mouth. As soon as he did, she immediately mellowed out and they both quietly walked out of the theater.)

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!