Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Better Bean Nice In Bean Town

| Right | October 1, 2012

(I am in line at a fast food burrito place in Boston. A rude customer is ordering his burrito and asks for medium salsa, but changes his mind and then blames his mistake on the employee making his order. Note: everyone working here happens to be of some sort of Hispanic background.)

Rude Customer: “You f***ing idiot! I didn’t order that! I asked for mild! Can you understand any english?! Mild! M-I-L-D! ”

Employee: “I am very sorry, sir. I will make your order again. Just one minute. ”

Rude Customer: “Yeah! You are going to make it again! Do you think maybe this time you could get it right you d*** wetback!”

(The rude customer continues to rant, spouting off various racial slurs. In the middle of his rant, the female customer directly behind him decides she has heard enough and lets him have an earful. Note that the female customer is half the rude customer’s size and about 15 years younger than him.)

Young Female Customer: “Okay, I don’t really know what your problem is. First of all, just for the record, you were the one who made the mistake. I saw you and heard you. Second, he just said he would make you a new one. Its a burrito. Just chill out. I don’t know who raised you, but where I come from people tend to be brought up to show a little more respect. Instead of being mad right now, I would be embarrassed at my poor behavior if I were in your shoes. My younger brothers have better manners than you. Get a grip! You didn’t have to be so rude. He would have offered to remake it for you without the temper tantrum. Just get your food, and leave this guy alone.” *smiles at the employee behind the counter*

Rude Customer: “Mind your own business!”

(The rude customer gets in her face and calls her all sorts of names. When she ignores him, he gets angrier and looks like he might push her. Before he can, however, a cop directly in line behind me speaks up.)

Cop: “Hey buddy! If I see you get any closer to her or raise your voice to her one more time, I’ll kick your punk a** right out of here, with or without your d*** burrito! Cool it! Now!”

Rude Customer: “I’d like to see you try! You can’t do that!”

(The cop takes a few steps forward, gets in the jerk’s face, and in a thick Boston accent says…)

Cop: “You just f***in’ watch me.”

(The jerk shuts up, pays for his stuff and practically runs out. The cop takes his place in line and bought that young female customer her burrito. This was like straight out of a movie or something!)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!