Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Best Laid To Rest

| Romantic | June 7, 2014

(My boyfriend and I have had a good share of sexual experiences and know that we probably couldn’t go a weekend without having some kind of release. We are in the bedroom after a long weekend of being apart. Before we begin to get intimate we like to have pillow talk. Before the long weekend we made sure to make it a point to tell the other person if we slept with anyone when we got back.)

Boyfriend: “I was probably the hottest guy at the wedding.”

Me: “So you’re saying you could’ve gotten laid multiple times this past weekend?”

Boyfriend: “Yeah. I did sleep with this one girl. My cousin’s date had a thing for me so I took the chance.”

Me: *knowing that he was just saying that to get a reaction* “Oh, then we are even because I slept with someone while I was in Michigan. I had a slight feeling you were going to sleep with someone so I did the same.”

Boyfriend: *giving me a look of confusion, betrayal, and skepticism at the same time* “Naw aw.”

(I’m laughing away at his reaction and told him I was only kidding, of course having to fully convince him with a few kisses. I thought we were over the point as a few minutes had passed already and he asks:)

Boyfriend: “Did you really sleep with someone?”

Me: “Haha, don’t dish it out if you can’t take it.”

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!