Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Be Careful With Those RED Sox

| Right | May 18, 2017

(I work at a very popular retail store as a cashier. I live close to Washington, so my area has a lot of Seahawks fans. One day an older gentleman comes in with some merchandise and I’m checking him out when…)

Me: “You must be a big fan of the Seahawks, huh?”

Customer: “Yes, I like them a lot. What’s your favorite football team?”

Me: “I don’t really like football. I’m not much of a sports person.”

Customer: “Well, how are you going to get a man if you don’t like football?!”

Me: “I have a man already, actually, so I don’t need to go get one.”

Customer: “Well, he better train you right and have you watch football with him! I’m surprised he even wants you!”

Me: “He doesn’t like football either, sir, so it doesn’t matter.”

Customer: “What kind of people don’t like football?! Do you know what you two are?!”

Me: “What are we, sir?”

Customer: “You guys are communists!”

(The customer walked away glaring at me. He’s come back to our store multiple times since then, but takes care to avoid me.)


This story is part of our Ignorant-About-Communism roundup!

Read the next Ignorant-About-Communism roundup story!

Read the Ignorant-About-Communism roundup!

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!