Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Barry Burnin’ White

, , , , | Right | April 28, 2009

Caller: “Hello. I work offshore. I got home from a three-week assignment yesterday, and the wife and I were doing the… you know… We were being… uhh…”

Me: “…intimate?”

Caller: “Nah. It was pretty rough. But anyhow, we were doing our thing.”

(At this point, I’m pretty sure the caller is actually a buddy of mine, pranking me. I am wrong.)

Me: “Sir, this is a stereo repair shop. Are you aware–”

Caller: “Yeah, yeah, sorry. That’s not the point. When we got done, I noticed the music had stopped. I looked over there, and there were fumes coming off the receiver. So, I called your customer service number and they told me I need to write a description of the problem. I don’t know what happened, so I figured I’d call a tech guy to help me with the description. You got any idea what I should write?”

Me: “Well, uhh… how about ‘smokes after sex’?”

Caller: *laughing* “DONE! I like yer style, my friend!”

(That call totally made my day. I almost got fired over it, but it was worth it!)

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!