Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Bangs Goes That Sale

| Working | May 24, 2017

(I had a fantastic experience at a high end salon a month-and-a-half or so prior and got a short, asymmetrical cut that I like a lot. The hairdresser who did it suggested it when I didn’t know what I wanted and agreed to my alteration of it — a straight fringe across my forehead. I show up for my appointment and the woman who had done my hair the first time is no longer employed there. I agree to a new hairdresser.)

Me: “I really just want this cleaned up a bit. It’s grown out some and I really need my bangs cut straight across again.”

Hairdresser: “This haircut will look horrible with your bangs cut straight across. I’m not going to do it.”

Me: “Just trust me here; the last girl who did my hair was hesitant to do it, too, but I promise that it looks really cute with my face shape and does look good with this haircut.”

Hairdresser: “I’m not going to do it. I’ll trim your hair, but this cut will look awful if I cut your bangs.”

Me: “I know that it’s different than what you usually do with a haircut like this, but I really want my bangs cut straight.”

Hairdresser: “No. I’m not going to cut them.”

(She ended up not cutting my bangs at all and I had to do them at home! I haven’t been back to that salon since.)

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!