Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

As Shameless As She Is Shirtless

, , , | Right | July 15, 2009

(I’m second in line to use a dressing room. In front of me is an impatient lady.)

Customer: “When will I get to use the dressing rooms?”

Attendant: “Very soon, madam. You’re next in line, so it should be any minute now.”

Customer: “But I’ve been here ten minutes already!”

Attendant: “Have some patience, madam. One of the rooms should be free any moment now.”

(Suddenly, the customer starts to undress right in front of everyone.)

Attendant: “Madam! Please wait for one of the dressing rooms to be free before you remove any more clothing!”

(The customer stops, but not before removing her shirt and exposing her bra.)

Customer: “FINE!”

(Another customer walks out and the shirtless customer finally walks into a dressing room.)

Attendant: *To me* “Wow… just in time. I didn’t need to see any more of that!”

(As if on cue, the impatient customer comes back out, but this time she’s completely topless.)

Topless Customer: *to attendant* “Here, take this shirt back. It’s too revealing!”


This story is part of our Nudity roundup!

Read the next Nudity roundup story!

Read the Nudity roundup!

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!