Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Appreciate The Weight Of The Lesson

| Learning | January 27, 2015

(We are doing physics demos in class. Our teacher has urged us to make a short play of our demos. This group is composed of two girls.)

Girl #1: *to Girl #2* “Hey, want to kill someone?”

Girl #2: “What?”

Girl #1: “Well, I made this thing, so we can kill someone if we wanted.”

(She pulls out a nailbed. She sets it on the table and stacks wood planks around it until they are even with the nail points. The nailbed is now bracketed by wood.)

Girl #2: “We’ll need a volunteer?” *points to our teacher*

Teacher: “Oh…”

(Everyone is grinning. He gets up and gets on the table, and lies back on the bed. Supported by the wood, he seems only mildly uncomfortable.)

Girl #2: “See, it doesn’t work. You can’t kill someone with that. The weight of the body is spread out over the nails, so none of the points have enough pressure to pierce the skin.”

Girl #1: “Well, actually you can. I was planning to put cinderblocks on their chest until it crushes them on the nails.”

(She pulls out a board, places it on the teacher’s chest, and places a cinderblock on top of the board. The teacher winces, but isn’t in any real pain.)

Girl #2: “See, it still isn’t enough.”

Girl #1: “I can fix that.”

(She pulls out a SLEDGEHAMMER and gets up on the table. The class is howling by now.)

Classmate: “Don’t miss!”

(She swings the sledgehammer onto the cinderblock, breaking it. The teacher winces again. The class cheers. The cinderblock pieces fall off, and the teacher slowly sits up.)

Classmate: “That was awesome!”

Teacher: “Yeah.” *coughs*

Girl #2: “Okay, so that was an example of—”

Teacher: *coughs again*

Girl #1: “Are you okay?”

Teacher: *keeps coughing*

Girl #1: “Mr. [Teacher]?”

Teacher: *coughs harder*

Girl #2: “Mr.—”

Teacher: *hacks out blood*

Everyone: “MR. [TEACHER]!”

Teacher: *stands straight* “Yeah, I’m fine.” *spits out blood capsule* “Go on explaining, girls.”


This story is part of our celebration of Not Always Right publishing over 100,000 stories!

This story is included in the roundup of Not Always Learning stories to toast this achievement!

<< Previous Story  |  Roundup  |  Next Story >>

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!